Weston Park’s Governing Body has two Committees, which each meet twice per term. Each of the Committees is focused on a particular aspect of the school.
- Setting and monitoring the annual budget
- Ensuring best use of available resources
- Monitoring and reviewing the school’s health and safety policies
- Reviewing and agreeing school policies
- Agreeing and monitoring pupil performance targets and assessment strategies
- Ensuring key areas of the School Development plan are on track
- Overseeing staff issues