Who Should I Contact?
Do you want to know more about what your child is doing at school? Are you unclear about one of the policies or wanting to let the school know your child is not coming in today? Please use this page to help you identify the most appropriate person to contact.
Your Child’s Class Teacher
Class teachers are the first point of call for questions about the curriculum, your child, or the class.
- How is my child doing?
- I am unhappy with the way my child is being taught.
- How can I help my child with their reading?
Our Headteacher, Nic Hunt
The Head is available to discuss any issue relating to a child, their class or the school as a whole.
- My class teacher has not resolved my concern satisfactorily.
- What is the school’s policy on bullying?
- I am interested in being a Governor / helping out in the school.
- I have a question about how the school is run.
The Home School Association (HSA)
The HSA organises fund-raising activities, and provides a forum for parents to discuss school issues. Any parent may attend HSA meetings
- Can I get involved in fundraising for some new school equipment?
- I have an idea for the Spring Fair.
HSA Class Reps
Reps co-ordinate fund-raising and parents’ involvement in the class, and represent the class at HSA meetings.
- How can we raise money for a school outing?
- I’d like to participate in/organise a class parents’ night out.
- Can you help me get to know some other parents?
Governors advise the Head on school resources, effectiveness and communication. Any parent may observe Governing body meetings.
- I have a concern which neither the class teacher nor Headmaster has been able to resolve satisfactorily.
- I would like to find out more about school effectiveness / funding.
- How can I find out about the school’s strategic plan?
The School Office
The office takes care of day-to-day administrative matters and can be reached on 020 8347 5000 or email@example.com
- I want to report my child’s sickness or future absence.
- I want to be able to receive school mobile text updates.
- I need to pay for a school trip or school meals.
You can also reach us via the Contact Us page.