Home Page

Weston Park Primary School

Who Should I Contact?

Do you want to know more about what your child is doing at school?   Are you unclear about one of the policies or wanting to let the school know your child is not coming in today?    Please use this page to help you identify the most appropriate person to contact.


Your Child’s Class Teacher

Class teachers are the first point of call for questions about the curriculum, your child, or the class.

  • How is my child doing?
  • I am unhappy with the way my child is being taught.
  • How can I help my child with their reading?


Our Headteacher, Katie Coombes

The Headteacher is available to discuss any issue relating to a child, their class or the school as a whole.

  • My class teacher has not resolved my concern satisfactorily.
  • What is the school’s policy on bullying?
  • I am interested in helping out in the school.
  • I have a question about how the school is run.


The Home School Association (HSA)

The HSA organises fund-raising activities, and provides a forum for parents to discuss school issues. Any parent may attend HSA meetings

  • Can I get involved in fundraising for some new school equipment?
  • I have an idea for the Spring Fair.


HSA Class Reps

Reps co-ordinate fund-raising and parents’ involvement in the class, and represent the class at HSA meetings.

  • How can we raise money for a school outing?
  • I’d like to participate in/organise a class parents’ night out.
  • Can you help me get to know some other parents?


School Governors

The Governing Body is responsible for providing a strategic view of issues that affect the school, for monitoring and reviewing standards and progress, and ensuring accountability and best use of resources. This involves both supporting and challenging the school as a “critical friend.” Any parent may observe Part 1 of Governing body meetings.


Meeting dates are on the calendar.


You can contact the governors by leaving a message at the school office, if you have concerns over the following types of issues:

  • I have a concern which neither the class teacher nor Headteacher has been able to resolve satisfactorily.
  • I would like to find out more about school funding
  • I would like to better understand the school’s strategic plan?


The School Office

The office takes care of day-to-day administrative matters and can be reached on 020 8347 5000 or

  • I want to report my child’s sickness or future absence.
  • I want to be able to receive school mobile text updates.
  • I need to pay for a school trip or school meals.


You can also reach us via the Contact Details page.